October 3, 2013

Stereo-do Stereo-don't

Stereo-do Stereo-don't
10/3/13
I think that people make judgements about people based on sterotypes because they feel like doing it because all of their friends do, and they think that it is okay. They start giving people labels, and stereotyping other people by their looks, and how they act. The more people start stereotyping others the more people will want to join them, and do the same. This results people into feeling bad about themselves. Now, I am going to tell you about my opinion about this topic.

In my opinion I do not think that people should stereotype because it results in people feeling bad about themselves and they end up not wanting to go to school, and many other things. To me I think that



















No comments:

Post a Comment