November 7, 2013

Blogging Challenge 7


Student Blogging Challenge
Challenge #7

Is it better to have a Negative Digital Footprint or No Digital Footprint? In my opinion I think that it would be better to have no digital footprint than have a negative digital footprint. Three reasons I'd want no footprint because life would be a lot easier without one. Second you wouldn't have to stress about bad publicity (if you're a celebrity, which we all know I'm not...maybe I am.) Third in general you'd have lots of free time to do things like (drawing,cleaning,cooking..etc) instead of updating your status, or making sure you posted that picture of you and your friends on Instagram and many more. Those are three reasons why I would want no digital footprint. If your on the side of rather having a negative digital footprint I guess here are three reason why you'd rather have a negative digital footprint. First maybe you'd want a negative digital footprint so you have something people can remember you by than no footprint. Second is that maybe you have nothing to do so you go on to some social media website and start ranting about something because you are bored. Third maybe you just want to have a negative digital footprint. Those are three reasons why you'd rather have a negitive digital footprint or have no footprint at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment