November 19, 2013

Blogging Challenge 9: Part B

I nominate Hailee's blog for Best Individual Blog. I think that Hailee's blog is one of the best individual blogs because when you go to her blog everything looks as if a professional had created the blog.  He blog is very organized so if you missed one of her recent posts you just look over to the top right hand corner and find the most recent posts. She is very creative with her work which I admire. She is a very outstanding writer which will help her in the long run. She takes pride in every post she creates and doesn't just do few sentences. She is very descriptive in her blog posts which makes things even more interesting and makes you want to read more of her amazing blog. I hearby nominate her to become this years Best Individual Blog. I really think that she deserves this as much as everyone else.

3 comments:

  1. Breana, thank you so much for nominating me, as I also nominated you! I promise, it was a total coincidence! Haha! But I really do think that you deserve the title of the winner for BEST INDIVIDUAL BLOGGER so I really do wish you the best! Great job! Go to my blog to see what I wrote about your blog! http://hailee4gpvedublogsorg.edublogs.org/2013/11/27/9b-my-blog-nomination-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Breana, I'd love to know why you nominated Hailey's blog. What makes her blog stand out from other blogs?
    I look forward to reading your next post. Keep blogging,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. I didn't have any time but I'll be sure to finish it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete