February 25, 2014

Challenge 1 -Write Sideways


 "Write Sideways"
 Challenge #1


I am introducing myself by answering question #16, #19, #11, #21

#16 The place that I have always wanted to travel to is the United Kingdom.
  

 #19 The greatest disappointment of my life is when I was SOOOO excited to go to a One Direction concert and on July 14, 2013. My mom waited a day before the concert that she didn't get the tickets. I didn't talk to her for a week because I was so upset and mad at her.


#11 My deepest fear is that I will not be able to go to the One Direction concert this year, and my mom will break her promise and  end up telling me few days before when I am overly excited that I might faint that I can't go.


#21 The song that I listen to on repeat is Half a Heart by One Direction which you can listen to below


2 comments:

  1. Why have you always wanted to travel to the United Kingdom? Sounds like your really depressed that you didn't get to go to the concert. Don't worry, I mean look in the bright side it is more likely that One Direction is going to have more than one concert as the year goes by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but they are having to in Illinois. They have more after that just not near here.

    ReplyDelete